Heating & Furnace Maintenance
Heating units can be a pain to repair or replace, but sometimes, it can feel like the only way. However, with regularly scheduled maintenance, heaters and furnaces can last over fifteen years at least. Keeping a close eye on the filters, vents, heating load, and more can all help extend the life of a heating system.
At Wukmir Heating & Air Conditioning Co., we can help with that. With over fifty years of HVAC experience, we are experts at heater maintenance, repairs, installations, and more. We are proud of our customer-first approach and will work to keep any heater in ship-shape so that every home can enjoy comfort year-round on those colder nights.
Heater Maintenance & More
Our company believes in high-quality services that will keep our customers happy and comfortable throughout the year, hot or cold. That’s why we offer all types of services, from heating and air conditioning maintenance to repairs and installations. For over fifty years, we’ve used our expertise to improve homes with integrity and professionalism. At Wukmir, we offer not only maintenance for heating systems but also:
- Heater Installation
- Heater Maintenance
- Heater Repairs
- Heater Replacements
The Importance of Regular Maintenance
Did you know that heating systems are one of the most expensive items to repair or replace in a home? While necessary for most people, they can be a hassle to maintain alone. Often, problems begin to build up over time as heating systems are left on their own and can lead to severe expenses down the line.
By scheduling regular maintenance, technicians can catch these issues before they become significant. Not only that, if there are any required repairs, they will often take less time to complete than serious ones.
The Benefits of Heater Care
There are countless reasons why homeowners benefit from maintaining their heating systems and furnaces. From energy savings to increased home comfort, understanding why maintenance is beneficial will help homeowners see why scheduling regular checkups is such a crucial step. Below, we outline a few of the most important benefits:
- Cost & Energy Savings: Heating systems that aren’t maintained have to work harder than those that are. This typically means that they take up more energy to do the same amount of heating, making costs and energy rates go up. With regular checkups, this is not the case.
- Better Air Quality: Air must move through the vents in your heating and cooling system to get to every room in the house. This air can carry all kinds of debris like pet dander, mold, mildew, dust, pollen, and bacteria if the system is not adequately maintained and cleaned.
- Increased Comfort: If a house has a malfunctioning heating system, it can lead to numerous issues. Being cold in the winter with no options for heating is uncomfortable at best and unbearable at worst. Without maintenance, furnaces and heating systems can work inefficiently, causing discomfort for families.
- Improved System Lifespan: A well-maintained heating system is a system that will last over fifteen years. That’s fifteen years that you won’t have to replace the entire thing! Keep your system running smoothly with scheduled maintenance.
- Lower Cost of Repairs: Another reason that care is so vital to the longevity of a heating system is the cost of repairs. More minor repairs cost less, so having them checked on a regular basis will also save you money. Without maintenance, you may run into dire issues like total blockages, breakdowns, or worse.
Other Heater & Furnace Services
Whether you need a brand new heater installed or are looking to replace an older one, Wukmir Heating & Air Conditioning Co. is here to help. With our professional and reliable heater installation, replacements, repairs, and more, we’ll have your home feeling comfortable in no time.
At Wukmir, we know that anything can happen to cause a heater to go out or stop running efficiently. From old age to strange weather and everything in between, many issues could leave a house feeling frigid on a cold winter night. If you have any problems with your heating system, it’s time to contact the professionals to fix them.
Maintenance & Help When You Need It
For award-winning service with a smile, Wukmir Heating and Air Conditioning is the company you’ve been looking for. From expert advice and know-how to kind and helpful service, Wukmir’s employees are the best of the bunch. Our team is reliable and has years of industry experience; you can trust us to evaluate your heating and air conditioning needs carefully. If you need a replacement, repair, or anything else, give us a call today at (626) 442-2148. We look forward to hearing from you!