Air Conditioner Maintenance
Have you ever experienced an air conditioning system malfunctioning at the peak of summer? Not only can A/C unit malfunctions make living in your home feel impossible without cooling, but they can also be detrimental to the health of you and your family. Wukmir Heating & Air Conditioning Co. believes in maintaining a comfortable home for you and your loved ones, which can be achieved with regular maintenance.
At Wukmir, we have over fifty years of experience maintaining, repairing, and installing air conditioning units and heating systems. When it comes to air conditioner maintenance, we’re the pros; we can help with regular maintenance to keep your system in good shape for many years to come and keep your house comfortable year-round.
A/C Maintenance & More
With Wukmir Heating & Air Conditioning Co., homeowners can rest assured that their homes will be in good hands. With years of experience, we pride ourselves on our excellent customer-first approach and expertise in our field. We offer a variety of services, including the following:
- Air Conditioner Installation
- Air Conditioner Maintenance
- Air Conditioner Repairs
- Air Conditioner Replacements
For those looking to schedule air conditioning maintenance checkups, we recommend starting with a regular checkup every six months. An HVAC system should always be well-maintained in order to keep it running safely and effectively for many years. Contact the professionals today to get started at (626) 442-2148!
The Importance of Regular Maintenance
While checking up on an air conditioning system every so often is always a good idea, knowing exactly when to schedule maintenance can be difficult. Homeowners may not feel the need to call in professionals if there isn’t an obvious issue, though regular maintenance is always key. Often, problems can begin to arise beneath the surface, leading to system malfunctions.
With regular maintenance, professional technicians can check for every possible issue an air conditioning system might have. If there is nothing wrong, the visit will be short and simple! If there is an issue, it is better to catch it before it becomes more significant and expensive.
Why Care for Your A/C Unit?
Air conditioner maintenance is a vital part of any HVAC system’s lifespan, but sometimes it can feel like an unnecessary expense. Think of it like this: regular maintenance is like an insurance for your HVAC system. If there are any issues with your system, it will be much cheaper to fix them early on. However, a system that has not undergone maintenance may not have caught the issue, which could have snowballed and cost much more in the long run. Here are some of the top benefits of scheduling routine maintenance for your A/C units:
- Better Air Quality: When an air conditioning system is cleaned routinely, it is able to provide a much higher air quality than one left alone. Debris, dirt, dust, hair, and other contaminants can all gather into your return air, your coil, circulating throughout your house without regular cleaning and maintenance. By scheduling routine air conditioner maintenance, you can improve the health of yourself and your family.
- Energy Efficiency: In a similar vein, clean air conditioning units take far less energy to produce cold air throughout a house than ones with clogged filters.. Maintaining your HVAC system will give you the added benefit of saving energy, which is better for the environment and your wallet!
- Greater Comfort: Well-maintained air conditioning systems are much more effective at producing cold air than struggling ones. A malfunctioning system may not produce air as cold as one that works well, or it may struggle to push out the air as strong. By keeping up with air conditioning maintenance, you can increase your house’s comfort during warm months.
- Fewer Costly Repairs:: Catching problems before they become serious is one of the best benefits of routine air conditioning maintenance. For example, if your air conditioning system begins to leak but you have maintenance scheduled soon, there won’t be nearly as much water damage as a system that is left alone for years. Water damage is extremely expensive to repair, so you would need to fix your A/C unit and cover the costs of the water damage. With maintenance, you only need to pay for the minor repair and maintenance check-in, which is far less expensive.
- Prolonged System Lifespan: Another excellent benefit of maintaining your system frequently is that you can keep it running for far longer than a neglected one. A neglected system, according to A Quality HVAC, will last about a decade, while a well-maintained system should last upwards of fifteen years!
Other Air Conditioning Services
With our expert team of repairmen and friendly employees, we are more than happy to help with any of your air conditioning needs. We assess every unit carefully and address each problem with care, so you’ll know that you’re in good hands.
At Wukmir, we understand that anything can happen to cause an A/C unit to go out or stop working efficiently. That’s why we offer a variety of services to help with any air conditioner maintenance, replacement, repair, or installation needs. For professional service with a smile, trust Wukmir to get the job done right!
Have A Question? We Can Help!
For personal service with a smile, Wukmir Heating & Air Conditioning Co. is the company you’ve been looking for. From expert advice and know-how to kind and helpful service, Wukmir’s employees are the best of the bunch. Our team is reliable and has years of industry experience; you can trust us to evaluate your heating and air conditioning needs carefully. If you need a replacement, repair, or anything else, give us a call today at (626) 442-2148. We look forward to hearing from you!